Since March of 2020, the Archer Team
and its associates have been working with business leaders in several different countries and their teams to help respond to these unprecedented times and the challenges they
Projects all have included the need to refine a digital aspect of business and include:
- Engineering and
manufacturing company [USA]: Workshops with business leaders to identify new revenue streams and develop high level roadmap to achieve them.
- Architectural company [Australia]:Business analysis to identify cloud-based storage options for plan-library.
- Engineering and
manufacturing company [UK]: Risk Assessment update and refinement of processes with option
report showing refined cloud –based services options.
- Bio-agricultural company [Australia]: Refinement of investor offering giving clear business case for potential post
pandemic growth from medical grade products showing cloud-based operational support.
- Merger & Acquisition: Medium sized
service company[USA]: Urgent asset inventory (knowledge & product) to consolidate and refine new acquisition offering to maximise revenue streams, create roadmap for
integrated business model and change program, and refine supporting activities with complementary cloud-based digital processes.
- Manufacturing and technical consulting
company[Continental Europe]: Urgent supply chain review and restructure.
- OEM manufacturer [USA]: With disruption to
and contraction of key customer base, urgent review and refinement of value
proposition and identification of new revenue streams and supporting business model.
- Global consulting firm- [European Office]: Editing of proposed global workplace IT change to reflect new realities and needs - including IT specifications refinement; change communication; fast-track roadmap.
- Global manufacturing company - [Continental Europe]: Refinement of Down-Selection Process for major workplace IT change proposals and management of the selection process.