- Develop a strategy for competitive firms in the same sector of packaged food to establish a collaborative market expansion plan.
- Identify unique specialty of each company and its penetration level in the market, its particular strengths, and its tangible assets that aid its production and delivery.
- Map all of the above to plot the combined unique selling proposition, identify gaps, analyse competitive claims and draw roadmap for widening market penetration and stamping locality strengths into the offering.
- Collaboration partners shared all market insights with their formerly competitive colleagues, clearly showing that each had a specific niche within the overall market - but also identifying crical gaps that once filled would add significant impact to the overall offering and that of each individual company.
- Developed new stakeholder supply chain relationships to fill gaps.
- Prepared a successful market campaign that more than doubled the cluster's overall turnover.