Purdue University, USA
- Develop an objective framework to bring IP to market.
- Develop a curriculum for the next generation of engineers.
- Establish a collaboration platform between Purdue and Fraunhofer Institute, Germany.
- Proof of Concept in planning stage using Fraunhofer-developed software.
- New curricula in draft stages.
Purdue Center for Regional Development, USA
- Widen to a global market a U.S. tested strategy methodology that gives demonstrable
ROI on public funding investments and streamlines strategic business restructuring.
- Attract and engage thought-leader institutes
to promote the methodology and deliver Certification courses.
- Engagement with universities and institutes in Germany, UK and Australia.
- Fraunhofer Institute jointly developed Certification course.
- Plan for expansion in Europe & Australasia
Medical Diagnostic Equipment
- Expand the developing market for a new medical diagnostic system.
- Introduce influencer in neurology profession and funding partners
- Identify and provide mitigation strategies for blockers of changed methodology - track existing reward system that maintains poor practice and recommend alternatives
- Develop new Business Plan and identify and engage partner for Case Study pilot program.
- Case Study proven successful - second tranch of funding secured.
Music Industry Marketing Analytics
- Develop from concept to market a system to precisely track uptake by target music audiences
- Agree detailed specifications and identify leading software developers to build the system
- Develop prototype and example Case Studies,establish market need with key influencers, and introduce funders .
- Initial Product established, demonstrated successfully, market influencers positive and second tranche funders in final discussion
- Request by a European government to develop a Hollywood-based film
project linked from the outset to carefully constructed tourism
- Make a film that creates “fan travel” to locations used in production.
- Develop models for the Tourism Board to maximise marketing strategies.
- Develop initiatives with the private leisure
industry to increase business from the longer stay, higher spend (FIT)
- New collaborative initiatives between public and private sector interest groups
- Tourism models developed and new sources of funding identified and enabled.
European Higher Education Faculty
- In response to Faculty funding reductions and market changes, to
recommend new commercial models based on existing core competencies.
- Create a new commercial model that is responsive to disruptive changes in the way education is being delivered.
- New business structures in place.
UK Technical Services Company
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Realign management structures to accommodate newly acquired businesses.
- Design high penetration market entry into continental Europe.
- Analyse the current suitability of organisational structures for preacquisition business and develop more responsive structures.
- Use existing niche sector credibility as market entry point for new market.
- New organisational and management structures successfully in place.
- Successful market entry established a firm and growing foothold in competitive market .
Australian IT Service Company
- Draft the Business Plan for regional expansion within a dealership network.
- Identify the fastest and most profitable route to market expansion.
- Qualify the proposal with both dealer and company representatives.
- Plan approved, funded and expansion undertaken within 2 months of engagement.